3 Fall Inspired Natural DIY Recipes
Updated: Oct 6, 2022
If you are a lover of all things Fall like I am, then you will definitely want to check out these 3 Fall inspired natural DIY recipes. Today I am going to be sharing a Spiced Pumpkin Diffuser Blend, Vanilla Spice Foaming Hand Soap and a Fall Vibes Room Spray. All of these recipes are natural and scented with essential oils and super easy to create.
Spiced Pumpkin Diffuser Blend
To make this amazing smelling Spiced Pumpkin Diffuser Blend simply add 3 drops of each of the essential oils listed below to your diffuser.
If you don't have the Cardamom simply increase the Clove and or Cinnamon by 1 to 2 drops.
Vanilla Spice Foaming Hand Soap
For this recipe you will need:
10 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
1. Add your Castile Soap, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E Oil to your foaming hand soap container.
2. Next add in your Vanilla Oleoresin and Cinnamon & Clove essential oils.
3. Top off the remainder of your foaming hand soap container with distilled water and then place the pump back on your container.
4. Next gently shake to combine. Try not to shake to vigorously or you will end up with a bottle full of bubbles:)
5. Now your foaming hand soap is ready to enjoy🍁
Fall Vibes🍁Room Spray
Witch Hazel or High Proof Alcohol
15 drops Tangerine Essential Oil
15 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
1. Fill Glass Spray bottle 1/3 of the way full with high proof alcohol or witch hazel. This is to help emulsify the water and essential oils together. The high proof alcohol(such a vodka), is the better emulsifier, but if you don't have that on hand you can use witch hazel, just be sure to shake your room spray before each use.
2. Next add in your Tangerine, Cinnamon & Nutmeg essential oils
3. Top off the remainder of your spray bottle with distilled water.
4. After placing the spray nozzle back on your bottle, shake to combine.Next gently shake to combine.
This spray can be used in the air or on your fabric surfaces and will definitely give you all the fall vibes:)
I hope you give these recipe a try, if you have any questions or if you make any of these recipes leave a comment down below!
*Some links are affiliate links, meaning I earn a small commission when you use my link at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Oily Life:)